Y11-13 School UEGs (Unexpected Event Grades) Examinations are scheduled for Mon 28th Aug to Fri 1st Sept 2023.
11HOSP and 12HOSP practical cooking sessions are scheduled for Mon 4th and Tues 5th Sept 2023.
OLC (Online Learning Community) examinations are scheduled for Tues 5th and Wed 6th Sept 2023.
STUDENT version of School UEG 2023 Examination Timetable. TAS exams
Morning examinations run from 9:00am – 12:00 noon and afternoon examinations from 1:10pm – 4:10pm. Buses will run as usual. Any students finishing examinations after 3:10pm need to arrange their own transport home.
All examinations will be in the gym and classes (Assemble at the gym on the examination day to see the allocated rooms).
If you have a clash then please notify Mr McCartney to arrange an alternative time.
During school examinations students need only attend school for their examinations (or non-examination sessions time) BUT if we are to match the way the system works for the ”real thing” in November/December then students MUST follow these steps.
- No student can leave the examination venue within the first 45 minutes
- No student can leave the examination venue within the last 15 minutes
- No student can just get up and go – there are strict rules around returning papers
- Students must bring QUIET STUDY to complete in E1, MP1 or other designated venue e.g. Art students can go to Room 19. It is always a frustration when students do not use their time well and disturb others’ learning.
- Students MUST wear normal school uniform
- No food, gum or drink (except water) in the examination venues
- Students driving themselves must have completed the usual paperwork.
- Equipment must be in clear, pencil cases (plastic bags are really good)
- No toilet exits – go before you enter
- Mobile phones must be switched off in the examination room
- No wristwatches to be worn.